Sunday, November 12, 2023

From Hero to Legend: The Incredible G.I. Joe Story Revealed 1948 I Robert Mitchum I Burgess Meredith

In this video, we're taking a look back at the incredible story of G.I. Joe, one of the most iconic comics of all time.

Learn about the history of the character, from the writer who created him to the stars who brought him to life. We'll explore the story behind the comics, the movies, and the TV series, and reveal the full, incredible saga of G.I. Joe!

My dad is one of the extras in this movie and is first seen sitting next to Ernie Pyle in the back of the truck. You will notice him again sitting on a bridge floor holding up a polka-dot tie and saying, "Ain't She Pretty!"

You can also see a bit more history and photos of my dad on my BLOG: https://storyofgijoe.blogspot.com/

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@allaboutchanges/?sub_confirmation=1

No comments: